Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First post.

Hello.  Welcome to this blog site.  I decided to create a blog site as a place for me to ramble about my guitar projects.  I should start off by saying MOST of the guitar building projects I'll be doing are from parts I've acquired and nothing that was in my opinion very ambitious.

I've always enjoyed this type of project, and I've completed more than a few.  I've built, repaired and customized many guitars over the years, and this is something I've always enjoyed doing very much.  I've recently completed a couple of projects and I have one on tap which I'll be working on next which I would really like to chronicle in more detail than the past ones, as it is a much more ambitious project than previous ones.

A few of the posts you will see here are actually re-postings of notes I've posted on Facebook in the past.  I also intend on sharing pictures of my projects here as well.  So keep tuned to this page, as I'm planning on upgrading it fairly regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment